Cyclists and motorbike riders have a higher risk of being injured in an accident on our roads, and their injuries are generally of a more serious nature.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorbike or bicycle accident, then you are entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation, under the motor accidents compensation scheme. If you were a pillion passenger on a motorbike or bicycle, you are also entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
At Gerard Malouf and Partners, we offer free no-obligation consultations to motorbike riders and cyclists and passengers injured on our roads, to ensure they receive precise, understandable and practical advice on how to make a claim for compensation and the amount of compensation they are entitled to receive.
Our expert team of lawyers, also identify any issues that may arise in relation to liability for the accident. This often becomes an issue in motorbike and bicycle accidents, where an insurance company may claim that motorbike or cyclist were partly at fault for their injuries by failing to wear the appropriate safety gear, such as a helmet, or to have appropriate lighting on the vehicle.
Under the motor accidents compensation scheme you may receive the following compensation:
- Reimbursement of hospital, medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Compensation for any future medical expenses in relation to injuries sustained in the accident
- Compensation for past economic loss such as loss of wages while you recover from your injuries
- Compensation for future economic loss where your working life has been reduced as a result of your injuries
- Lump sum compensation if you have suffered a permanent impairment as a result of your injuries
- Lump sum compensation for your pain and suffering
- Payment of legal costs in relation to the claim for compensation
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorbike or bicycle accident, then our expert motor accident compensation lawyers can help.
We have a unique understanding of the dangers facing motorbike riders and cyclists on our roads, and this understanding is shown in our 99% success rate. We work hard everyday to ensure that people injured in motorbike and bicycle accidents receive their maximum entitlements to compensation.
Gerard Malouf & Partners are not a giant publicly listed law company but a highly, specialised and focused firm.
We are small enough to have the privilege of caring intimately for our clients but large enough to have the solid financial, medical and expert resources our client’s need in their successful compensation claims.
For free over-the-phone advice or to take advantage of our free face-to-face consultation call our expert legal team today on 1800 004 878.
Visit the Gerard Malouf and Partners website.